Sunday, December 24, 2023

Hate! Hate! Hate!

I hate when that happens! I hate that! I hate her! I hate doing this! I hate him! I hate you!!

Nice word huh? Used by many worldwide. It’s said to describe a person, place, or thing. It has become part of our everyday vocabulary.

The problem with the word hate. It isn’t even considered among the 'four-letter words list'. You know those bad, profane words we all use at everyone & everything. Except this word hate is said as second nature. The worst word in the world! Just look around, read a paper (excuse me, read a webpage), listen to the radio or even watch or hear a television. Hear the word said over and over and over again.

It is without a doubt, in my mind at least, a most foul disgusting word used in any circumstance.

You may use hate just in an offhand way and not realize it. You know you use it when you’re raging pissed. (You know you do.) I have done it, used it. To vent or describe disgust and distain. Or just because I did not like or enjoy something.

This word hate comes from a feeling within us, within you. How you feel about a someone's skin color. How you feel about their social order or disorder. Their place in life, the toys they have, their sex.

Whatever it is you hate. Stop!

We are way to intelligent and I mean everyone. To allow this gross obscene lecherous four-letter word to creep into our vocabulary and set up shop.

Yes, it's easy and it conveys much. Plus, it will do the maximum amount of psychological damage.

But does hate really make you feel better?
Does it?

This word has hurt me more than any other word. This word can and has brought me to tears just because of its obnoxious casual use.

This poor excuse for a description was purged from my vocabulary system twenty plus years ago.

Refuse this word as a reference for the remainder of your life. It will make a complete difference in the outlook of life.

How about this. Go without saying the word for a full seven-day week. There are a plethora of words that can be used in its place.

To put it simply.
Hate is the evilest of all words.

What about this word, love.
Love, wow! Now there's a word we can all live with.
Sheilah Say

No comments:

Post a Comment